The multipurpose Bedside Extend-A-Rail from Able Life gives you independence, balance, and support, functioning as both a bedside support handle and an adjustable bed rail. The Extend-A-Rail is perfect for those who lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or simply fall out of bed. The available organizer pouch (sold separately) is perfect for keeping your remote, book, or medications close by. The Bedside Extend-A-Rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds.
- Prevent Falls: Easily adjust the Extend-A-Rail in length from 20 to 30 inches with the push of a button, keeping you or your loved one safe from late night falls
- Standing Support Handle: Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, our bedside support bar provides independence and balance when getting in and out of bed
- Compatibility: For use with most traditional and platform beds including Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King, and with mattresses between 8 to 15 inches thick; not intended for use on adjustable beds or beds with extra soft mattresses
- Modern Design: The rail frame will seamlessly blend in with the style and comfortable feel of your home making it the perfect bedroom addition; for added storage, please see our available organizer pouch
- High Quality and Easy to Assemble: Each bed rail includes all the needed equipment for assembly and secure installation, no additional tools required; see our assembly instruction video below