The Bedside Safety Handle by Able Life provides independence, balance, and safety in the comfort of your home and helps to prevent falls in the bedroom. This one of a kind bed assist bar allows you or your loved ones to safely transfer in and out of bed. This bed rail is perfect for those who lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or are recovering from surgery. The included organizer pouch is perfect for keeping your everyday personal items close by. The Bedside Safety Handle is not intended for use on adjustable beds.
- Prevent Falls: The ergonomic padded hand rail of the Bedside Safety Handle will aid you or your loved ones when transferring in and out of bed and supports up to 300 pounds; the height of the handle can be adjusted from 13 to 20 inches tall
- Compatibility: For use with most traditional and platform beds including Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King, and with mattresses between 6 to 14 inches thick; not intended for use on adjustable beds or beds with extra soft mattresses
- Organizer Pouch: The bed handle and organizer pouch will seamlessly blend in with the style and comfortable feel of your home making it the perfect bedroom addition; keep your remote, glasses, or medications close by in the 4-pocket pouch
- Low Profile Design: The compact design of the Bedside Safety Handle offers stability and assistance while providing a low profile, unobtrusive solution to bedroom safety
- High Quality and Easy to Assemble: Easily assemble and securely install the bed grab bar by sliding the base tubes in between your mattress and box spring; each bed rail includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required