Package included: 1 set Child Safety Tables Corner Guards Stripe Kit. Very important: Pls kindly note, you'd better apply pressure with right-angle tool or scraper when install that the bumper strip can deeply adhesive, otherwise, it will be easy to get loose if only apply pressure by hand.
- 🧑🍼 Widely Use: 20ft(6m) edge cushion Which can apply on glass tables, beds, kitchen units, desk, fireplace, TV cabinet, bedroom furniture, any place with not friendly corner or edge. The viscosity of the corner protector is very strong, A whole set of table protectors ensures that the side and corner of the table will be fully protected and Protect your family from injury when falling.
- 🧑🍼 Safe For Children:The furniture safety bumper is made of an eco-friendly, food-grade safety and soft PVC material. It can help babies and seniors avoid injury from sharp walls and tables. The gorgeous transparent PVC material prevent the baby from being injured because of eating or chewing it. There is no doubt that our table corner guards is the best gift for baby.
- 🧑🍼 Easy To install:We provide install instrument, the package include 1x Corner Guards Bumper Strip 20ft(6m), 1x Double-sided tape 46ft(14m) ,1x Right-angle Tool ,1x Scraper Tool, besides, We use the latest advanced tape that will provide awesome coverage, easy installation and fit corners of most sizes and shapes, Simply measure the desired length, cut to size and adhere the clear table corner guards into place and let stand for 24 hours.
- 🧑🍼 Transparent and Soft:The baby table edge protectors are designed by Mechanics expert with an anti-tear layer which provides strong toughness and ensures that the side and corner of the table will be fully protected and reduce injuries. In addition,the transparent PVC Material can not affect the original look of furniture of different colors but also Can be squeezed or pulled repeatedly and will not easy to deformed or tear.
- 🧑🍼Attention: If you want to remove the bumper strip, do not tear it off directly, please use a hair dryer to soften it first and then tear it off slowly to prevent tearing the furniture. If there is still a problem, please contact us and we will try our best to solve it.