Deciding to put a heated towel rail in the bathroom is one of the most common home improvements to make. You don't have to spend much to do it (though you certainly can if so inclined), but it's a practical addition that looks great. Having the ability to hang up your towels and get them dry before they need to be used again is a simple, but important luxury.We've all had that horrible experience of using a still-damp towel on a cold winter's morning. Installing a heated towel rail gets rid of that problem once and for all. Features: ●125watts ●8 heated round bars ●White,Black available ●Hardwired connection (110 VAC) eliminates visible wires ●Max Surface Temp: Between 104 – 122°F, depending on model and ambient temperature ●Heat Up Time: 5 minutes to reach max surface temperature ●Safe: UL Listed with built-in overheat protection ●Warranty: 1-years ●Lifetime technical support from BEE.TECH
- 【 2-year warranty】 Any questions, you can feel free to contact us. Defective purchase, you do not need to return it, we will send you a new one directly.
- 【2&4 hours Timer】▶Timer, for the punctual among us – set it to warm your towels at your usual shower time or to turn on automatically when you come back from your vacation. You can set the working time to 2 hours or 4 hours, it will automatically shut off. ▶The towel warmer only takes 5 minutes for reaching the best operating temperature of 130°F (based on room temperature 68°F). The heating power is the same as a standard light bulb, it can reduce your electricity by up to 60%.
- 【Space & Electricity Saving】▶The towel warmer has 8 heating rails that all the towels can be fit over that one heated rack. As a space saver and a storage solution, it looks neat and tidy. ▶When using the heated towel rack, you do not have to wash your towel off to every single use that you can actually wait 4 or 6 days before washing your towel again.
- 【Resistant to rust & Waterproof】 ▶The hot towel warmer is made of 304-grade stainless steel, which is of incredibly high quality, resistant to rust, giving it a longer lifespan than the more ferrous mild steel. ▶After 6 months of waterproof performance test and anti-leakage test, it reaches IP56 waterproof standard, which is much safer.
- 【Easy to install】Our heated towel warmer is not only to be hardwired but also has the option of being plugged into a standard outlet. You can easily install the towel warmer by referring to the installation manual.