Chapin Professional Spreaders were built to provide all of the features and functionality needed for reliable, efficient performance. The 82400B 100-Pound Professional Salt Spreader has a large one-piece poly hopper, a rugged stainless steel frame, solid linkage for full gate control, a stainless "guillotine" style gate designed to cut through clumps of rock salt, a spiked, Poly auger to minimize clumping and improve product flow, enclosed metal gears with grease fitting, front and side baffle system for edge control, and 14-inch pneumatic tires to cover just about any terrain. Snow/rain cover is also included.
- 100-Pound professional salt spreader with wide-mouth hopper
- Solid linkage for full gate control
- Stainless "guillotine" Gate to shear clumps of rock salt
- Enclosed metal gears with grease fitting
- Baffle system for edge control and pneumatic tires for just about any terrain
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rugged stainless steel frame
- SNow/rain cover is included