Hammer Drill Bits Set & Chisels 17 Pieces
Material: YG8 carbide tip & carbide steel body
Shank Type: SDS - PLUS
Drill Bits Diameter( Metric ): 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm (approx. 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8")
Drill Bits Length: 110mm; 160mm; 210mm; 260mm
Point Chisel: 14x250mm
Flat Chisel 2pcs: 20x250x14mm; 40x250x14mm
U-groove Chisel: 14x250mm
13x Drill Bits
1x Point Chisel
2x Flat Chisel
1x U-groove Chisel
1x Storage Case
- PROFESSIONAL AND WIDELY USE: Compared with percussion drills, electric hammer drills can generate stronger impact force lightly, allowing for effective and precise drilling. Before using the hammer drill, you can use a chisel to make a point of strength, and then combine the hammer drill to meet your processing needs.
- HIGH QUALITY CARBIDE MATERIAL: It is featured in a harder YG8C Carbide tip and carbide steel body. The robust head is ideal for high impact applications. It allows for precise starts in materials such as reinforced concrete.
- UNIVERSAL CONNECTION DESIGH: The SDS - PLUS shank is suitable for most rotary hammer drills on the market and meets most of your needs. SDS chisel matches the electric hammer drill to punch hole for concrete, brick and wall, cut and chisel groove.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL USING: The bit set includes 13pcs drill bits with 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 6.5 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm (approx. 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8") , 1 Point Chisel, 2 Flat Chisel and 1 U-groove Chisel.
- CONVENIENT ORGANIZATION AND STORAGE: Come with a plastic index case, convenient to use and carry.