Add volume and lift to medium and long hair with the INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Instant Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked 2-inch Hot Roller Setter. These fast heating, tourmaline ceramic hot rollers are 2-inch in diameter, perfect to create that extra body and volume. The hot roller set are flocked with velvet: each hot roller in this set of 8 2-inch hot rollers grabs hair and holds it in place using the unique curler clip. The Tourmaline Ceramic technology at the core of each roller emits natural ions to eliminate frizz and enhance shine. “Hot Roller Your Hair” with INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Instant Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flocked 2-inch Hot Rollers. NOTE: If the roller has a strong plastic smell when heated, Its because the roller end caps are made of plastic as well as the housing and a plastic smell is probable when heated initially. Hair will curl only when the rollers are heated to stabilization and rolled in the hair properly and allowed to cool in the hair all roller sizes will curl the hair.
- Instant Heat Ceramic Hot Rollers Set: Create smooth waves and mega volume with this 2 inch Hot Roller Setter, for use on medium to long hair and featuring 2 times more roller flocking for more heat protection. Packaging may Vary
- Easy to Use: These hot rollers are flocked with velvety soft material and feature Tourmaline Ceramic Technology to emit natural ions, eliminate frizz and enhance shine; A unique curler clip grabs hair and holds it in place.Clean the unit and the metal rails with a damp cloth
- Full Set: Includes 8 jumbo 2 inch rollers plus 8 plastic 2 prong clips for firm hold and seamless styling
- Gorgeous Curls of All Types: Check out our rollers for the big, bouncy curls, voluminous waves and fullness that only hot rollers can deliver; Just roll ‘em, apply makeup, get dressed, unroll and go
- Conair Hair Care: Since 1959, we have made innovative small appliances, hair styling tools and more; Our hair care line includes high quality hair dryers, brushes, styling tools and hair accessories
- Refer manual for steps before first use.