The First Alert SCO501CN 3ST Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location detects both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device. The alarm interconnects with up to 18 other First Alert enabled alarms in your home to create a wireless safety network. The photoelectric smoke sensor is designed to reduce false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam while remaining sensitive to real danger. The advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, including faulty fuel burning appliances. A loud 85 decibel siren and a voice alarm with 11 programmable locations indicate where and what the threat is. EZ access battery drawer, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
- Battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm can be installed easily
- Connects multiple alarms together for wireless safety network
- Voice alarm gives clear indication of where the problem is located
- Features photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor
- One button silences a false alarm and tests the unit. Loud 85 decibel alarm
- NOTE: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)