This mirror has a 15x extra strong magnifying mirror reversing to a plain mirror. The 15Xtra Strong Supervision 15x side was designed for people with poor close up vision. Adjustable angle for easy viewing. The correct way to use a powerful magnifying mirror is to get up close to your new the mirror, about 3-4 inches from the surface. You then pull back slowly until the image is just perfect for you. A powerful magnifying mirror is designed to help you see tiny details, better than you ever thought possible--even without your eyeglasses! Getting too far away from the mirror will make your image look distorted or you may even see yourself upside down! Getting too close will make your image out of focus. Our mirrors range from 5x right up to 15x magnification. If you wear glasses or contacts, you will be able to see without them in the right mirror. Everyone's vision is different, especially as we age, so being able to find your own visual "right spot" is a unique, individual experience.
- The Elegant Brushed Nickel finish adds elegance to any décor. The dual sided 15x and 1x mirrors allow tiny details to be seen, even w/out eyeglasses plus a regular view.
- Clear crisp Hi-Definition magnification of 15x allows any small detail to be seen clearly. The 1x mirror shows a true image of face and hair.
- The diameter of the mirror frame is 7.75". This mirror's viewing surface is a full 7-inches
- This unlighted mirror has distortion free glass that provides the clearest image possible while seeing the tiniest detail
- For best results with this high magnification mirror, start very close to the mirror and move back until you can see yourself clearly. If you looked distorted, the magnification is too strong.