The Hinge Tweaker is therapy for your doors. To be more precise, the Red Hinge Tweaker Tool is designed to rebend standard weight .134 gauge hinges to enable the commercial doors to operate correctly. In the door and hardware industry we would effectively call this rebending technique, closing the swedging of a hinge or closing the gap. The Hinge Tweaker when used correctly can be a time and labor saver. Utilize the Hinge Tweaker and give a lift to your sagging doors. The Hinge Tweakers can be used to correct minor improper door to frame clearances. Product Specifications: Application: Commercial Doors Hinge Weight: Standard Weight Hinge Gauge: .134 gauge = .1406 inches or 3.57 mm Length: 13 inches Barrel Diameter: 3/4 inches Barrel Height 4 1/2 inches Weight: 3lbs Color: Red Finish: Powder Coating Grip: Ergonomic Rubber Construction: Welded One-Piece Steel Made in U.S.A.
- Easy Fix: Solve door problems such as sagging, sticking or misaligned doors by re-bending tweaked hinges so your doors can operate smoothly again
- Bend with Ease: Power of the 13 inches leverage helps adjust hinges with ease
- Ideal for Commercial Doors: Engineered for heavy weight .134 gauge hinge
- Durable: Welded one-piece steel construction for increased strength and durability
- Easy to Handle: Ergonomic rubber grip