Product Description Keep your cash, electronics, and other small valuables secured with the key-locking feature of the Honeywell 6104. This security box includes 2 entry keys in case of misplacement or multiple users. The 6104's lock makes it perfect for any home, small office, travel, and keeps valuables safe from unwanted access. The concealed hinge keeps your small valuables protected from thieves and other unwanted users by preventing prying of the door. This box includes a foam padded floor mat to ensure that any valuables remain in excellent condition and will not be scratched by the sturdy steel construction of the safe. This safe box is built with a sturdy double steel wall construction and is equipped with fire resistant insulation. This security box has a durable scratch resistant powder coat finish that protects the safe from scratches and keeps it looking clean in your home or office for years. The carry handle makes it easy to transport from place to place and has a 1 Year Limited . The exterior dimensions are 4.1 in H x 12. 7 in W x 8.8 in D. The interior dimensions are 3. 5 in H x 11. 7 in H x 7. 4 in D. LH Licensed Products, leverages premium consumer brand power to deliver innovative solutions for unmet and emerging consumer needs around the world. Our products are currently available in over 70 countries across the globe. LH Licensed Products, is the exclusive licensee and manufacturer of Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks. Our partner company, Lewis Hyman began in 1930 as a family window treatment business in New York City. Widely recognized for lifestyle product innovation, Lewis Hyman has established a tradition of quality and service, spanning three generations and over eighty years of expertise. Use your gift card and search our other amazing products at our storefront - /Honeywell/pages/2529571011 From the Manufacturer Looking for a small box to store something important. Then this security box is for you. Small and lightweight and big enough to store small documents, passports or a cell phone.
- CASH MANAGEMENT - Protect your most valuable possessions and electronics, from theft and tampering with Honeywell cash management products. With options of key locks and digital locks, protect your cash, electronics, and other small valuables secured with the locking feature. This security box includes 2 entry keys in case of misplacement or multiple users. Honeywell cash management products are backed by a 1-year limited .
- FEATURES - The Honeywell 6104 security box’s concealed hinge keeps your small valuables protected from users by preventing prying of the door. This box includes a foam padded floor mat and is built with a sturdy double steel wall construction and is equipped with a fire resistant insulation. With 0. 17 cubic feet of interior storage space, this key-locking security box is perfect for holding small documents and valuables. The exterior dimensions are 4.1 in H x 12. 7 in W x 8.8 in D.
- QUALITY MADE – As a Honeywell brand licensee, we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of the brand, maintain the strong reputation, and build on our track record of growth and performance. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell licensees and representatives are held to the highest standard and we exceed all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
- SECURE - Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks are manufactured and distributed exclusively by LH Licensed Products, These products provide security and safety for your important and irreplaceable documents and your most valuable personal possessions. We offer products that help deliver peace of mind by protecting your belongings against damage or loss in the event of fires, floods and other natural disasters as well as unauthorized intrusion and invasion of your home and office.
- TRUSTED COMPANY - The Honeywell trademark is licensed from Honeywell International , a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. Technology from Honeywell International is in 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.