Product Description Keep your cash, electronics, and other small valuables secured with the key-locking feature of the Honeywell 6110. This security box includes a programmable digital lock with an override key. The 6110's lock makes it perfect for any home, small office, travel, and keeps valuables safe from unwanted access, along with a secure cable tether to keep it in one spot. The concealed hinge keeps your small valuables protected from thieves and other unwanted users by preventing prying of the door. This safe box is built with a sturdy double steel wall construction and is equipped with fire resistant insulation. This security box has a convenient carry handle so that you can easily transport the box. The exterior dimensions are 5.5 in H x 17.5 in W x 12.8 in D. The interior dimensions are 4.4 in H x 16.5 in W x 11.4 in D. LH Licensed Products, Inc. leverages premium consumer brand power to deliver innovative solutions for unmet and emerging consumer needs around the world. Our products are currently available in over 70 countries across the globe. LH Licensed Products, Inc. is the exclusive licensee and manufacturer of Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks. Our partner company, Lewis Hyman Inc. began in 1930 as a family window treatment business in New York City. Widely recognized for lifestyle product innovation, Lewis Hyman Inc. has established a tradition of quality and service, spanning three generations and over eighty years of expertise. Use your gift card and search our other amazing products at our storefront - s://./Honeywell/pages/2529571011 The Honeywell Model 6110 Large Fire Resistant Digital Steel Security Box features a fire resistant insulation, secure cable tether, double steel wall construction, a concealed hinge, programmable digital lock with an override key, scratch resistant powder coat finish, foam padded floor and a convenient carry handle. Great size to store in small places wherever you please. The outside dimensions in inches (HxWxD) is 5.2 x 17.5 x 12.8. Backed by a 3 year limited warranty. From the Manufacturer Looking for a small safe to hold your valuables. Then this safe is the solution for you. There are many features to this safe that will help to protect your precious mementos, documents and jewelry. This safe is lightweight and small to store in any space.
- CASH MANAGEMENT - Protect your most valuable possessions and electronics, from theft and tampering with Honeywell cash management products. With options of key locks and digital locks, protect your cash, electronics, and other small valuables secured with the locking feature. These security box includes 2 entry keys, or override access keys in case of misplacement or multiple users. Honeywell cash management products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- FEATURES - The Honeywell 6110 security box has a programmable digital lock with an override key, as well as a secure cable tether. The concealed hinge keeps your small valuables protected from thieves and other unwanted users by preventing prying of the door. This safe box is built with a sturdy double steel wall construction and is equipped with fire resistant insulation. The security box has a convenient carry handle for transport. The exterior dimensions are 5.5 in H x 17.5 in W x 12.8 in D.
- QUALITY MADE – As a Honeywell brand licensee, we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of the brand, maintain the strong reputation, and build on our track record of growth and performance. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell licensees and representatives are held to the highest standard and we exceed all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
- SECURE - Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks are manufactured and distributed exclusively by LH Licensed Products, Inc. These products provide security and safety for your important and irreplaceable documents and your most valuable personal possessions. We offer products that help deliver peace of mind by protecting your belongings against damage or loss in the event of fires, floods and other natural disasters as well as unauthorized intrusion and invasion of your home and office.
- TRUSTED COMPANY - The Honeywell trademark is licensed from Honeywell International Inc., a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. Technology from Honeywell International Inc. is in 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.