The Kidde Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Hardwired Interconnect, Combination Smoke & CO Alarm with Battery Backup, Voice Alerts, model KN-COPE-IC, is a pack of six photoelectric smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector combo units that operate on a 120VAC power source with a 9V battery backup. A convenient front load battery door makes it easy to install or change the battery without the need to remove the unit from the ceiling. This smoke detector also includes an electrochemical carbon monoxide detector which offers highly accurate CO sensing technology. When this carbon monoxide smoke detector combo senses danger, three loud 85dB beeps will sound and it will announce “Fire!” or “Warning: Carbon Monoxide”. When the back up battery is low, the alarm will chirp once, followed by the voice warning, "Low Battery." The Hush feature temporarily silences the fire alarm for approximately 8 minutes in case of nuisance alarms. Install a smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home and inside and outside each bedroom or sleeping area. Six smoke and carbon monoxide detector combo units are included in each package, making it ideal for contractors, property managers, and anyone who needs multiple smoke & CO alarms for their home.UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshal, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- Smoke detector carbon monoxide detector combo - sounds loud 85 decibel alarm with voice alerts that announce "Fire! Fire!" or "Warning! Carbon Monoxide!"
- Hardwired with backup battery - combo smoke and carbon monoxide detector is hardwired into a 120V power source with 9V battery backup
- Easy installation - battery door is on the front for quick replacement
- Photoelectric smoke detector senses visible fire particles and electrochemical CO detector provides accurate readings
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
- Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices including smoke, CO and heat alarms
- Package contains six smoke and carbon monoxide detector combo units