Install data: 1. You need a 11. 8 inches of space under the cabinet when it is retracted 2. Drill a hole about 3. 15’’0. 1’’ (80. 2cm) diameter on the counter 3. The power strip with a power cord in the length of 6 ft. Use direction: 1. Once you push down, the top will pop up about an inch, then you physically pull the unit up to expose the outlets then you can plug in 2. When the charging is done, you can push the socket down, the top will be lying flat with the desk surface, just left you a clean and tidy desk's surface
- Tabletop pop up socket power output:15A /125V.
- Countertop Outlet, It's a great solution for you to use your electronics on tabletop, and also want to keep it clean and efficient.
- Pop Up Power Outlet, 3 x US plug and 2 x USB ports, built-in surge protector can charging and protecting your home and office electronics.
- Reliable Electrical Outlet, with child-friendly pull up/down mechanism. Easy to set-up in your home, office, meeting room, desk, wall and every other place you can imagine.The hole size: 3.15’’±0.1’’ (8.25±0.3cm).
- Desk Power Outlet, you don't have to worry about the clutter that power cords bring in your kitchen, office, or any living space, as long as you have the Pop Up Power Outlets.