The Master Lock Magnum M115XTLF Covered Laminated Steel Padlocks with Key feature a 1-7/8 in. (48 mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and is surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The Rust-Oleum Certified protection provides a lifetime guarantee against rusting on the lock body; and covered lock body, keyway, and shackle seals offer additional weather protection. The 5/16 in. (8 mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) long and made of Tough-Cut boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The Lifetime Guarantee provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust. Rust-Oleum Certified Protection is a registered trademark of Rust-Oleum Corporation.
- Outdoor lock; Heavy duty padlock with key is best used for outdoor storage and fences, self-storage units & lockers, tools, job boxes and more
- Key lock features Dual Armor construction: laminated steel lock body with weather resistant cover and Tough-Cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 4-Pin cylinder and dual ball bearing locking for increased pick and pry resistance; Covered keyway and shackle for added weather protection
- 1-7/8 in. (48 mm) wide lock body; 5/16 in. (8 mm) diameter shackle with 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) length, 13/16 in. (21 mm) width; Extended shackle for application flexibility
- Includes two padlock with two keys; Both keys open all locks