When it comes to precision and exact measuring in home improvement projects, the Neiko family of digital calipers are an excellent digital solution for your measuring needs due to its accurate and easy-to-read displays. Ranging from 6”, 8”, to 12” options, it is an essential tool to cover everything you need for your job at the worksite or automotive garage. Each tool comes with an extra-large LCD digital display for clear readouts and the stainless-steel build of these calipers ensures longevity and lasting service life over all your projects. Factory calibrated to professional standards, trust in Neiko for all your caliper-based application needs with an exact internal and outside measurement accurate to .001 of an inch with a display that can be zeroed at any point on the slide. The machine grooved thumb-roll mechanism and positioning lock are provided for sure adjustment. The premium steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws, on-off switch with auto-off and inclusion of two long-life batteries (one spare) with each caliper makes each unit the choice measuring tool whether in standard SAE or metric MM or fractional display.
- [MULTI-FUNCTION]: This measuring tool has a quick-change button that changes between three measuring modes: inch, fraction, and millimeter to make conversion a snap during measurement.
- [PRECISION]: The electronic measurement range is 0” - 6” and 0 mm – 150 mm with a resolution of 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01 mm and an accuracy of 0.001” / 0.02 mm for precise readings in all your measurement needs.
- [QUALITY]: The body of the digital caliper is constructed using finely polished stainless steel with a knurled thumb roller and locking screw that ensures smooth sliding and accurate positioning when taking measurements.
- [VERSATILE]: Calibrate to measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and a probe as a vernier caliper.
- [LARGE SCREEN]: Each digital lcd caliper has an extra-large LCD screen for easy and clear readings for faster efficiency and accuracy on the job or at the worksite.