Features Open breezy concept Features 2 open display shelves Lower shelf provides extra functionality Faux marble and metal tube construction Works just as well next to a chair as itwould next to a large sofa or even in the bedroom Add contemporary style to your living room with thiseye-catching, mid century-inspiredside table. It hasa small footprint, but makes up for that with its extra storage. Its top tieris perfect for a petite accent lamp and a few books, while its lower shelfholds extras like a candle or remotes. Product Details Dimensions：16in(D)X 22 in(H) Top Material: Manufactured Wood Base Material: Iron Color：White，Gold Style：Modern，Contemporary，Design Classics Product Weight：11lb Adult Assembly Required: Yes Package Contents 1 x Side Table 1 x Accessory Kit 1 x Instructions Care Instructions：Wipe clean with a dry cloth Notes：Children arenot allowed to climb on or play with the product for safety reasons
- This two tier end table is a space-saving and lightweight design，fit in a tight space next to a bed or alongside a sofa of living room, Perfect for the smallest apartments to the largest homes.
- This posh piece's metal frame is finished in golden polished chrome for a look，table top is made of MDF and finished with a beautiful glossy white faux marble with gray veining, this modern side table will beat the test of time.
- With its clean lines and open frame, this small bedside tables brings a touch of airy, accent tables with open lower shelves, which are ideal places to house everyday items such as remote controls, magazines and books.
- Simple and stylish appearance is perfect for different decor, can be widely used in living room, bedroom, office, college dorm and other places. Suitable as a chair side table, sofa table, printer stand, coffee table，snack table, or as indoor plant stand table.
- This end table is easy to assemble and has detailed installation and operating instructions to help you assemble in less than 15 minutes. This square coffee table measuring just 16'' D x 22'' H，this compact design is an ideal option for smaller spaces.