The minimum depth required to mount blind is 1 1/2 inch. The minimum depth required for flush-mounting is 3 inch. Our blinds are crafted with high quality components including high profile steel head rail and quality PVC foam slats. Our blinds resist heat and humidity, and are great for all indoor areas including the kitchen, laundry, and bathroom. Installation instructions, a 3 1/4" decorative valance, valance clips, a tilt wand mounting brackets, and screws are included. Valance returns or ending corner valances are NOT included. Mounting screws provided are best for drywall or sheetrock only. They are not for concrete or metal surfaces.
- Fit windows at the widths between 28 1/8" - 28 3/8". (Actual blind size is 27 3/4" x 60").
- The blinds come with installation instructions, mounting brackets, a tilt wand, a 3 1/4" decorative valance (Ending corner valances are not included), valance clips, and screws.
- 2" x 2 1/4" heavy duty steel headrail.
- Cordless lift mechanism provides a more modern and cleaner appearance to every room. Simply hold the bottom rail to lift or lower the blind down. Provide a safe environment for home with pets and kids. No more exposed dangling cords.
- Our high-quality blinds are durable and resistant to humidity. Slats are made of non-leaded PVC. They are low maintenance and long lasting.