Size 8 inch For over 75 years Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation Make perfectly natural flat and consistently thin tortillas with the internationally known Victoria cast iron tortilla press The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing This is the real deal Say goodbye to store-bought tortillas (who knows what they even put in those) and hello to fun fresh and healthy tortillas! This easy press is also known as a pataconera and is great as a tortilla maker patacones maker to St ones Quesadilla maker Chapatti maker Roti maker empanadas arepas and more Yes it's even strong enough for fried plantain tombstones!
- DO it yourself. Make your own tortillas, patacones, Rotis, empanadas, quesadillas, and Arepas at home fast and easy. Great for non-gluten and Paleo tortillas too!
- Reinforced Design. We improved the base & the handle for better resistance. Our cast iron plates are engineered to avoid pinching. Get even tortillas every time.
- Heavy-duty construction. Made of cast-iron seasoned at high temperatures with 100% non-GMO vegetable flaxseed oil. Low maintenance. Restaurant quality.
- Comes with an extra screw for the lever. Includes detailed instructions on use and care. Overall width - Side to side: 11. 25 inch, overall depth - front to back: 11 inch
- Authentic by Victoria. Tortilladora made in Colombia since 1986.
- Item Shape: Round