Product Description A new kind of workshop heater using powerful Velocity Tuned Heat to deliver warm, spot heat exactly where you're working. While it won't heat your entire garage, the Velocity HD's efficient size, rugged grab-and-go construction and 30° head tilt make it easy bring the heat to where you need it. The sturdv, easv-to-clean dust filter snaps on and off with little effort. A 3-stage safety protection system with 8-foot grounded cord provides additional peace-of-mind in the rough-and-tumble workshop environment. Hotter. Faster. Farther. Tough enough for the workshop, Velocity HD delivers warmth where the work gets done. From the Manufacturer IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE – With Velocity Tuned Heat, the Velocity HD delivers hotter heat than ever before. Its specially tuned aerodynamics moves more air faster and farther while producing slightly more sound, about 10 decibels more, than a traditional Vornado heater.
- HEAT SAFELY — Advanced safety features include a cool-touch case, tip-over protection, locking controls, and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use.
- HEAT EFFICIENTLY — Use the glove-friendly toggle controls to select between 2 heat settings (Low/750W, High/1500W) and a fan-only option for year-round use.
- DURABLE DESIGN — The removable prefilter helps keep the heat element and motor clear of dust and debris. The integrated carrying handle, 8-foot grounded power cord with convenient cord wrap, and non-slip base all combine to make sure this heater stands up to the rigors of the workshop.
- ADJUSTABLE TILT — Direct the heat where you need it with the adjustable tilt head. Velocity HD is tough enough for us in the garage, workshop, or job site.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a Vornado heater, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 5 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.