Sophie la giraffe, full of discoveries and activities to awaken baby's senses. Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object. Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect. Taste: Sophie la giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gums when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint. Touch: Sophie la giraffe is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby's mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses. Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from Hevea tree) makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- Sophie la giraffe, the most beloved teether for over 55 years
- Made of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree
- On each box, there is a QR code to authenticate your Sophie.
- Inside each box, you'll get: the Sophie story, and a booklet to discover more products
- Sophie's soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), makes her perfect for soothing baby's sore gums during teething.